Read in your language:

Friday, March 27, 2009

VOV Castledew Eyeshadow and Blush Palettes

VOV Castledew eyeshadow palettes and blusher! I love how shimmery these are, and I'll be wishing my Bodyshop palette goodbye. I got 3 huge tubes of herbal face peeling gel free with my order of the Diacut cheek and eye palettes, making it a really great deal!


The 9-color eyeshadow palettes I got were BE901 (Planet Diamond) and BE902 (Planet Shine Star).

VOV Castledew Eyeshadow BE901 (Planet Diamond)


VOV Castledew Eyeshadow BE902 (Planet Shine Star)

VOV Castledew Eyeshadow BE902 (Planet Shine Star)

VOV Castledew Eyeshadow BE902 (Planet Shine Star)

I also got 2 of the eyeshadow palettes from the Color Shot Eyes series, #6 - Planet Fantasy and #7 - Pleasure Brownies. I think there are about 9 color combination palettes in this line.

VOV Castledew Color Shot Eyes #6 Planet Fantasy

VOV Castledew Color Shot Eyes #7 Pleasure Brownies


And when I saw this blush compact, I just knew I had to get it. As shimmery as Grasenbon blushes, cheaper, and in 9 shades to mix and match :)

VOV Castledew Diacut Cheeks Blusher


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your purchases! I've just discovered this product line and am enjoying it. But since I live in the USA, they are hard to find.

Sunny