Read in your language:

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bourjois 1-Second Nail Color


Bourjois 1-Second Nail Color

The fan-shaped brush makes it very easy to apply the nail color. It also dries very quickly. I'm not sure about it drying in one second, but it does dry completely within a minute.


Bourjois 1-Second Nail ColorIt was a last minute decision to apply nail color on my toes. I haven't done that ever since I came back from Phuket with a fungus infection that I most probably picked up from Febri's. However, I was feeling rather cheery that day and whilst the boy was on his way to my place, I did my nails :). Thank goodness it lived up to its claim, though I wasn't left with enough time to clean off the smudges.

Bourjois 1-Second Nail Color
It's been more than a week and the color's still looking fresh and good. However, when painted onto my fingernails, which are being exposed to water rather frequently, it starts to peel off within a day or two.

No comments: