Read in your language:

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Caudalie Beauty Elixir (Eau de Beaute)

It was a day before Valentine's and I was browsing at Sephora itching to get something. I was, and still am, in my 'cooling menthol' phase, and when I saw that the Caudalie Beauty Elixir had peppermint oil in it, told the boy that I would get the 30ml bottle and that would be my Valentine's Day present. In return, I baked him Nutella Hazelnut heart-shaped cookies and he loved it. Lol.

I loved my present too. It is one of those rare instances where I actually used up the entire product and in triple-quick time. The bottle lasted me 3 weeks and served its purpose of perking me up on sleepy mornings and draggy afternoons. Any effect of smoothing and a glowing complexion was too subtle but I did find that I broke out less. This is not a product which is suitable for those with sensitive skins as the stinging effect is rather strong.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir
The Beauty Elixir also comes in 100ml, in the exact same glass bottle with a spray nozzle. It contains alcohol and the scent is rather strong, mainly of peppermint and rosemary. It also contains bitter orange flower water to tone, grape fruit extract to prevent aging, myrrh extract to detoxify and heal, and damask rose oil to calm amd soothe the skin. Free from parabens with 100% naturally-derived fragrance.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir ingredients

No comments: