Read in your language:

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ichikami Hair Treatment Gel Essence

As I have an aversion to using a wash-off hair conditioner, I was on the lookout for a leave-in type conditioner which would help my dry and slightly frizzy hair. I decided to try the Ichikami Hair Treatment Gel Essence, as it was a relatively new product, and being around $10 or so, wasn't that expensive. It didn't bother me that the black tube with a pink screw-top cap contained only 40g of serum, as I hardly finish any product I buy.

The gel is actually a very light white-colored lotion. Half a dollar-sized amount absorbs nicely into short hair and tames flyaways. I don't notice a sheen using this gel, but too much will leave hair sticky. The scent isn't as strong as the Venus Spa Fragrance Hair Oil, and it somehow smells like pear to me.

Ichikami Hair Treatment Gel
It contains a number of plant oils such as castor oil, camellia oil, rice germ oil and walnut seed oil. It also contains glycerin, squalane and Yoshino cherry leaf extract. Unlike the Venus Spa Fragrance Hair Oil, this isn't 100% natural. It does contain sulfate, triethanolamine and EDTA.

Ichikami Hair Treatment Gel ingredients

No comments: