Read in your language:

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub with Micro-fine Cocoa Beans

I had been using the Exfoliant Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses by Nuxe and didn't like it, so when I was browsing at Guardian, I decided to look out for a nicer one. The requirement was that it had to be a 2-in-1 face wash and scrub for the sake of convenience, which basically meant that it had to foam.

I have only heard of Palmer's Cocoa Butter being associated with pregnancy and stretch marks and hence this facial scrub caught my attention. So did the fact that it uses micro-fine cocoa beans as an exfoliant. Although I don't like the smell of cocoa butter, this scrub is perfumed with a white lily fragrance, which is strong enough to mask much of the cocoa butter scent and make it acceptable to me.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Scrub
The scrub uses walnut shell powder in tandem with cocoa beans as an exfoliant. The amount and size of the scrub particles is just right, neither too plenty not too sparse, too gentle nor too harsh on the skin. Best of all, it cleanses really well without leaving my skin taut.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Scrub
The scrub contains soybean oil, cocoa extract and cocoa seed butter to moisturise, aloe vera to soothe and calm, vitamin E to nourish. It does however, contain parabens and EDTA, but I'm not too concerned, as it does not remain long on my skin.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter ingredients

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have not tried this product before so I cannot say anything to this but I think this will work well and reliable, Thanks for the share.