Read in your language:

Monday, July 18, 2011

The FaceShop Herb Day Cleansing Wipes

Upon reaching home each night, I use cleansing wipes to remove non-waterproof makeup, or even just dust and dirt accumulated on my skin during the day. It has become a convenient alternative to washing my face properly, which I only do in the shower before I go to bed.

I passed by The Face Shop and decided to get myself a huge packet of their Herb Day Cleansing Wipes 70's (currently 20% off storewide) as I liked the green leafy design on the packet and I do go through packets of cleansing wipes quite fast anyway.

FaceShop Herb Day Cleansing Wipes
Each stretchable sheet measures approximately 16cm x 18cm and has enough moisture to thoroughly cleanse the face. Although the wipes contain alcohol, they are actually rather moisturising. The liquid does feel a little sticky going on, but the feeling goes away as it evaporates from the skin. The artificial fragrance has a herbal/ green note to it which I'm not liking very much. One thing that annoys me, is the way the sheets are packed just like box tissues, which means that you would have to stuff the next sheet back into the packet each time you pull one out to use. Not very hygienic, in my opinion.

FaceShop Herb Day Wipes ingredients
The wipes contain soapwort extract to cleanse the skin, horse chestnut extract to aid circulation, lady's mantle and sage and rosemary to purify and tone the skin. They do contain alcohol and parabens though.


The wipes are also available in a smaller packet of 30's but the larger packet is slightly cheaper per wipe.

No comments: