Read in your language:

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Faceshop Arsainte Eco-Therapy Multi-Care Cleansing Foam

When I reviewed The Faceshop's Arsainte Eco-Therapy Tonic With Essential, I mentioned that it's my favourite range from the brand. Not least, because of the mellow grapefruit scent.

The flip-top squeeze tube of Eco-Therapy Multi-Care Cleansing Foam contains 140ml of white creamy cleanser that has a similar scent, and will leave your face soft and really clean, without any tautness. Surprising, considering that a pea sized amount of the cleanser produces more thick foam than most other cleansers.

Faceshop Eco-Therapy Cleansing Foam

The unique feature about this cleanser however, is that it can be used as a purifying wash-off mask as well. Just leave it on for 2-3 minutes then rinse it off. I've not tried that though, since I find it a little weird to be using soap as a mask.

Faceshop Eco-Therapy Cleansing Foam

No comments: