Read in your language:

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lunasol Control Makeup Base #03 (Clear)

The Lunasol Control Makeup Base #03 (Clear) comes in a 25ml rectangular glass bottle with a pump dispenser. I like that it contains spf21++, which helps to boost the spf that is already in my foundation or loose powder.

Lunasol Control Makeup Base #03

Lunasol Control Makeup Base #03

At first glance, I thought that the bright yellowish fluid would not be a match for my skin tone. However, the scentless fluid blends miraculously into my skin without tinting it yellow, yet evens out imperfections ever so slightly. On casual days I just dust some loose powder over it and am on my way. It would have been better if it had some oil control properties though.

Lunasol Control Makeup Base #03

Lunasol Control Makeup Base #03

It retails for Y3,500 in Japan. I don't think they carry #03 anymore but I would repurchase if they do. Here's the ingredients' list if you can read Japanese.

Lunasol Control Makeup Base #03

No comments: